psychologists and teachers
The journaling time preferred by kids
Junior Design Award 2020/21
Based on over 600 reviews
“These journals are thought provoking and promote mindfulness but also not overly time consuming”
Watch now …
“I’ve tried so many journals over the years and never found one that was fun and light-hearted and didn’t feel like hard work – so I decided to create one myself.”
HappySelf has been featured in …
Watch this run through of the Grown-up Journal [2:14]
12 weeks, A5 size, 128 pages, premium 100 gsm responsibly sourced paper, soft binding, lie flat.
Following hundreds of requests for a journal of your own, we are thrilled to announce the arrival of our Grown-up edition! Become the role model for positive habits by journaling alongside your family or simply take a few mindful moments for yourself each day.
A daily quote or affirmation to help you feel positive and resilient
Practice gratitude by sharing your ‘top three things’. Think small moments
Build self-awareness. Select the emojis that best reflect your feelings that day
Plenty of space for free journaling. Write, doodle or just keep going with your daily gratitude
Get started with our questions, checklists and challenges designed to create lasting, happiness habits
Here at HappySelf, we believe that everyone should have the tools to impact their own happiness. With ground-breaking studies revealing the extraordinary link between gratitude journaling and increased happiness, we are dedicated to bringing you simple, proven practices that you can action as early as today.
Our journals create opportunities for beautiful moments to occur. Become the ultimate role model for positive habits by using our Grown-Up edition to journal alongside your little ones (clue: it starts with you), or simply take a few mindful moments for yourself each day.
Beautifully illustrated and easy to use, you will discover how to express gratitude and reflect on your emotions. It’s not about pursuing happiness for the sake of it but rather about bringing meaningful practices into your day so that you can best equip yourself to ride the rollercoaster that is life, with confidence and resilience.
- Contains 3 months of daily journaling pages plus a section at the beginning that contains playful but thought-provoking questions about yourself
- Can be used to journal alongside your children if you wish to share the journaling experience as a family
- Undated so it can be started at any time of the year
- Elastic and ribbon to keep your journal private and to mark your page
- High quality paper that is a joy to write on
- A soft but durable cover that makes the journal feel as special as a keepsake
- Provides the perfect opportunity to wind down before bedtime or to spark new ideas and inspiration
- Enables you to carve out some time for yourself by giving you the space to reflect and the structure to make it a daily habit
“Being able to journal with my children is a beautiful way for us to support our happiness.”
With love from my family to yours
Francesca Geens, Creator of The HappySelf Journal